Fundamentals of HCT Training Course
The Fundamentals of HCT Training Course is a 2-day conference that will be taking place virtually on Saturday, April 24 - Sunday, April 25. This course provides a broad overview and introduction of hematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT), also referred to as blood and marrow transplantation (BMT), as well as cellular immunotherapy (CI). Throughout the lectures, participants will be introduced to numerous aspects of the HCT-CI processes, which are designed to develop or enhance skills required in the management of patients undergoing these procedures. This course incorporates case-based learning to emphasize application of concepts taught through didactic lecture with a strong focus on the pharmacotherapeutic management. Additional details, guidance, and review of clinical materials can also be found in the supplemental electronic handbook. The target audience for this course includes new practitioners, residents, fellows, pharmacists, and nurses or those training in this discipline.
Attendees will have unlimited access to the virtual platform for 45 days to review recordings. Access to recording will end on June 8, 2021. CE credit must be claimed by June 8, 2021 to meet reporting deadlines in CPE Monitor. Sessions do not need to be watched live to claim continuing education credit. There is no registration limit in place.
Continuing Education Information
Click here to view the program syllabus.
Please submit all evaluations and credit requests no later than 45 days after this activity to ensure your credit fulfillment, as CE credit cannot be awarded past 60 days from the activity date.
METHOD OF PARTICIPATION/HOW TO RECEIVE CREDIT
- Review the activities objectives and CE information.
- Participate in the CE activities.
- Complete the CE evaluation form, indicating which sessions you completed in their entirety.
- All US-based pharmacists must supply their National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) electronic Profile Identification (ePID) number and their birth month and day (MM/DD). No credit can or will be issued without this information. To acquire an NABP ePID, go to http://www.nabp.net and click on CPE Monitor.
- Your CE credits will be submitted electronically to the CPE Monitor.
For questions or issues related to continuing pharmacy education, please contact Heather Tarbox at The France Foundation firstname.lastname@example.org.