ASTCT™, the CIBMTR® and the National Marrow Donor Program®(NMDP)/Be The Match® are excited to present the AcCELLerate Forum: Creating a Sustainable Ecosystem of Cell and Gene Therapy—a two-day, virtual workshop offering providers, payers, government agencies, and industry involved in the field of cell and gene therapy increased educational and advocacy opportunities. This new workshop, scheduled for November 18-19, 2021, features educational sessions bridging the gap among stakeholders, and identify ongoing needs and opportunities in the field for advocacy, measurement of value and impact, and sustainability.
|Industry and Pharmaceutical Representatives
|General Attendee (Physician, Researcher, Other Members of the Interdisciplinary Healthcare Team)
|In-Training or Student
In order to register for this event, you must have an ASTCT account:
- If you are an existing ASTCT Member, please make sure you are logged in to your ASTCT profile!
- Don’t have an ASTCT member account? Setting up a guest account is free! Please click here to set up your guest account so you can register for the AcCELLerate Forum.
The deadline to register for this workshop is Wednesday, November 17, 2021.
Attendees receive unlimited access to the virtual platform for 30 days to review the recorded content. Recordings will be posted to the meeting platform 48 hours after the conclusion of the live conference. After the 30-day period, the recordings and other relevant content will be moved from the virtual platform to the ASTCT Learning Center where attendees will be able to access the content for free. Instructions for how to access this content will be sent out once they have been uploaded.
Registered attendees receive unlimited access to all sessions until Monday, December 20, 2021. Therefore, refunds will not be available for any registrations to the 2021 AcCELLerate Forum. Registration payments are non-transferable.
Day 1 - Thursday, November 18, 2021
Session #1 at 9:30 – 11:30 AM CT
Session Title: Cellular Immunotherapy Treatments as a Standard of Care: Clinical Sites, Professional Societies, and Industry Collaboration to Minimize Redundancy
Session Chairs: Sarah Nikiforow, MD (Dana Farber Cancer Institute) and Fred Locke, MD (Moffitt Cancer Center)
- ASTCT 80/20 Taskforce
- FACT/Industry Collaboration for Site Qualification
- Standardized Auditing Programs and Logistics Interface
- Streamlined Onboarding for Solid Tumor Therapies
- Shared FDA REMS Platform
Session #2 at 1:00 – 3:00 PM CT
Session Title: Cellular Immunotherapy Reimbursement: Challenges and opportunities
Session Chairs: Krishna Komanduri, MD (University of Miami) and Stephanie Farnia (Nimitt Consulting)
- How do you measure value?
- What is the value for manufacturers, patients, society, and providers?
- How data can inform financial models
Day 2 - Friday, November 19, 2021
Session #3 at 9:30 – 11:30 AM CT
Session Title: Cellular Immunotherapy in the Real World: Toxicity
Session Chairs: Marcelo Pasquini, MD, MS (CIBMTR and MCW Cancer Center), Joy Aho, PhD (NMDP/BTM Bio Therapies), and Tania Jain, MD, MBBS (Johns Hopkins University and ASTCT)
- Toxicity: real world evidence and presentation from FDA
- Toxicity capture in the pre commercial setting
- Advancement in toxicity assessment and management
- Tracing of toxicities of off the shelf products
- New toxicities: HLH, Guillain-Barre, and GVHD
Session #4 at 1:00 – 3:00 PM CT
Session Title: Future of Cellular Immunotherapy Field
Session Chairs: Saar Gill, MD, PhD (University of Pennsylvania), Rebecca Gardner, MD (Seattle Children’s Hospital and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center), and Steve Devine, MD (BTM Bio Therapies)
- Sustainability of the field
- Transition from auto products to off the shelf products
- Contemporary look at the field and the pipeline
- Solid tumors as indications
- CAR, TCR, and TILs in the commercial setting
We invite you to participate as a supporting partner at this virtual workshop, please contact Angie Dahl for additional information at email@example.com or (312) 673-4833. Click here to view the AcCELLerate Forum prospectus.
If you have any questions related to the meeting, registration, pricing, etc., please contact the ASTCT Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org.