This webinar is jointly organized by EBMT and ASTCT.
In this webinar experts from EBMT and ASTCT will report on feasibility and prevention measures of CAR-T cell treatment during COVID-19 pandemic in Europe and the US and in the second part experts will give recommendations when to restart the transplant program and when chemotherapy and/or transplant can be admitted safe in previous COVID-19 infected patients.
- to describe the risk of CAR-T cell treatment during COVID-19 pandemic
- to describe prevention measures during COVID-19 pandemic for patients undergoing CAR-T cell treatment
- to learn when to restart the transplant program in heavily affect COVID-19 regions
- to learn about the timing of chemotherapy/transplantation in hematological patients previously COVID-19 infected
- Nicolaus Kröger, MD: Professor of Medicine, Director Department of Stem Cell Transplantation, University Hospital Hamburg-Eppendorf, Martinistrasse 52 D-20246 Hamburg/Germany
- Pavan Reddy, MD: Frances and Victor Ginsberg Professor of Hematology/Oncology, Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics, Chief, Division of Hematology-Oncology, Deputy Director, Rogel Cancer Center, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA