Join ASTCT Director of Government Relations, Alycia Maloney, JD and Reimbursement and Policy Advisors to ASTCT, from Nimitt Consulting, Jugna Shah and Valerie Rinkle for this webinar on Tuesday, May 19 at 11 a.m. CDT.
Maloney, Shah, and Rinkle will cover:
- A breakdown of what CMS has proposed
- New CAR-T MS-DRG 018
- Elimination of NTAP
- Impact of adjustments and outlier policy
- Proposed payment method for CAR-T clinical trial cases
- Overview of the reasonable cost reimbursement methodology for reimbursement of allogeneic stem cell transplants
- Round up of other major proposed changes
- Initial feedback/thoughts about advocacy implications
The speakers will also walk through a two-hospital CAR-T reimbursement scenario to give hospitals a feel for the financial impact of CMS’ proposals relative to today’s payment.
There will be a Q&A section at the end of the webinar, so be sure to register and submit any questions in advance that you would like answered during the webinar. If you are unable to join, the recording will be made available.
This webinar is an effort on behalf of ASTCT’s advocacy team to communicate and outline the rule in a timely manner, and start to think about the impact and what additional advocacy initiatives may be needed moving forward.