The 2023 ASTCT Clinical Immersion Course will take place virtually on Thursday, June 8 and Friday, June 9. The course will be given over a two-day period with sessions taking place in the afternoon on Thursday, June 8 (half-day) and in the morning on Friday, June 9 (half-day). Registration for the course is $795 and includes access to live, virtual sessions with unlimited access to slides and recordings in ASTCT’s eLearning Center.
The Clinical Immersion Course provides an introductory overview to the field of hematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT) and cellular immunotherapy (CI). This course is ideal for industry stakeholders who are new to the field, as well as learners who seek to supplement their knowledge on the basics of HCT-CI.
The Clinical Immersion Course will include a number of topics including:
· Basics of Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation
· Conditioning Regimens and Immunosuppressive Therapies
· Graft versus Host Disease: Acute and Chronic
· Non-infectious Complications
· Infectious Complications: Bacterial, Viral, Fungal
· Quality of Life, Patient Reported Outcomes and Survivorship
· Value of the Multidisciplinary Care Team in Patient Care Panel
· Cellular Immunotherapy
To view the full agenda, please click here.
Registration is now open, so reserve your spot here: https://www.astct.org/higherlogic/s/e/in/eid=39