Join ASTCT Director of Government Relations, Alycia Maloney, JD and Reimbursement and Policy Advisors to ASTCT from Nimitt Consulting, Jugna Shah and Amy Rinkle, for the FY 2022 IPPS Final Rule webinar on September 16 at 12 p.m. CDT.
Maloney, Shah, and Rinkle will cover:
Government Relations (GR) and CMS Updates
CAR-T, and other Cell Therapy Reimbursement Changes:
- Use of FY 2019 data for FY 2022 rate-setting
- Final payment policies for MS-DRG 018 for CAR-T
- Change in MS-DRG naming and mapping of new therapies into MS-DRG 018
- NTAP approvals for products in MS-DRG 018
- Understanding CMS’ payment logic and reporting requirements for CAR-T clinical trial cases and expanded access cases CAR-T related ICD-10 coding updates
- Understanding financial impact today and looking at reimbursement in the future
Stem Cell Transplant (SCT) Reimbursement Changes:
- Overall payment updates for autologous and allogeneic SCT
- Final rule and Section 108 implications for MS-DRG 014
- Operational requirements to receive cost reimbursement for all donor search and cell acquisition costs and expected financial impact
- Other key updates
There will be a short Q&A section at the end of the webinar, so be sure to register and submit any questions in advance that you would like answered during the webinar. If you are unable to join, the recording will be made available. Please consider sharing this webinar with your network of doctors, administrators, providers, or any other colleagues that may be interested.