ASTCT is calling for nominations to the Board of Directors, and there could not be a more exciting and rewarding time to get involved! The members of the ASTCT Board of Directors work diligently throughout the year to identify and implement strategy to strengthen our society and the blood and marrow transplantation and cellular therapy community. The enthusiasm, excitement, spirit of collaboration, and professional camaraderie associated with the advancement of our society is truly contagious. We have come so far—and talented and spirited leaders are needed to ensure that we continue to make progress. Serving on the Board offers a tremendous opportunity to make a difference in the growth and direction of our society and our profession. It is time to nominate the future leaders of ASTCT! Become involved – make a difference!
Seeking 2020-2023 nominations for:
- Vice President (Vice President serves a four year term (2020-2024), including President of the Society
- Board of Directors – At Large
- Board of Directors – Community or Clinical Practice
- Board of Directors – Laboratory Science
Some of the responsibilities of the position include:
Complete this survey
- Participate as a voting member of the Board of Directors to develop and implement policies guiding and governing ASTCT with respect to the strategic plan.
- Serve as board liaison to a standing committee responsible for implementation of a particular aspect of the ASTCT strategic plan.
- Volunteer time and energy to help accomplish organizational goals.
- Ensure necessary resources are deployed to accomplish the mission of ASTCT.
to submit your nominations for the ASTCT Board of Directors. Self-nominations are accepted. The call for nominations will close on Monday, October 14.
Please contact the ASTCT National Office at email@example.com or 312.321.6820 with any questions.