2021 Board of Directors Nominations
ASTCT is calling for nominations to the Board of Directors, and there could not be a more exciting and rewarding time to get involved! The ASTCT Board of Directors work diligently throughout the year to identify and implement strategies to strengthen our society and the blood and marrow transplantation and cellular therapy community. The enthusiasm, excitement, spirit of collaboration, and professional camaraderie associated with the advancement of our society is truly contagious. We have come so far—and talented and spirited leaders are needed to ensure that we continue to make progress. Serving on the Board offers a tremendous opportunity to make a difference in the growth and direction of our society and our profession.
Seeking 2021-2024 nominations for:
- Vice President*
- Board of Directors – At Large
- Board of Directors – Community or Clinical Practice
- Board of Directors – Laboratory Science
*Vice President serves a four year term (2021-2025), including President of the Society
**Treasurer serves a three year term (2021-2024)
Some of the responsibilities of the positions include:
- Participate as a voting member of the Board of Directors to develop and implement policies guiding and governing ASTCT with respect to the strategic plan
- Serve as a board liaison to a standing committee responsible for implementation of a particular aspect of the ASTCT strategic plan
- Volunteer time and energy to help accomplish organizational goals
- Ensure necessary resources are deployed to accomplish the mission of ASTCT
Complete this survey to submit your nominations for the ASTCT Board of Directors. Self-nominations are accepted.
The call for nominations will close on Friday, September 25, 2020.