Date: Monday, October 23, 2023 - Friday, October 27, 2023
Where:: Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, 3400 Civic Center Blvd, Suite 2000, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Applications to the 2023 ISCT-ASTCT Cell Therapy Training Course are closed. Additional information regarding the 2025 program will be available in Fall 2024.
The fourth biennial ISCT – ASTCT Cell Therapy Training Course (CTTC) aims to address the need for in depth training in the development and translation of cellular therapies and expose Scholars to topics that are not part of their formal education. The Course covers all aspects of translation from pre-clinical research to cell manufacturing and clinical trials in cellular therapy, including regulatory components.
- Applicants must be a Fellow-in-Training or have a Junior Faculty (two years or less teaching in the BMT and Cellular Therapy field) position.
- Click here to obtain a free ASTCT in-training membership.
- Must be an ISCT and/or ASTCT member and sponsored by an ISCT and/or ASTCT member.
Previously unselected applicants are eligible and encouraged to apply for the 2023 Course.
Note: Previous ISCT-ASTCT Cell Therapy Training Course Scholars and previous ASTCT Clinical Research Training Course Scholars are not eligible for the 2023 course. Individuals who apply to the 2023 ASTCT Clinical Research Training Course will only be eligible to attend one course.
Required Application Materials
- 1-2 page letter of application detailing the applicant’s background, training, interest in cellular therapy and clinical research, and career goals.
- A detailed proposal for a translational research project in cell therapy to be further refined at the course.
- Current curriculum vitae (CV).
- 1-page letter of recommendation from the applicant’s mentor.
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 3400 Civic Center Blvd Suite 2000 Philadelphia, PA 19104
ADD TO CALENDAR
View All Events